Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Aug 28th

I had all these grande plans to get things done today but we got stuck at the Kia dealership for 2 1/2 hours for an oil change. Apparently they didn't have the right oil filter for our car so they had to wait for one to be delivered. The bright side of this was that they gave me my oil change for free! And we had company for part our stay so that helped pass the time. Downside is I didn't pack enough snacks for C and I so he was starving and I started to feel unwell I was so hungry. We did squeeze in a couple stores after we got some lunch but I still felt unwell so we came home to rest. After dinner C wanted to go candle pin bowling so we did that and then C and Aaron had a ski ball battle in the arcade. C ended up getting a high score to win the jackpot of all points (which are equivalent to tickets like at Chick E Cheese).

No comments:

Post a Comment