Thursday, March 29, 2012

Mar 29th

Visited my midwife today. She moved into a brand new building that is full of technology. There were touch screens everywhere and the bathrooms were all touch free stuff. I felt like I was in the future. The baby is super strong. I felt the first kick at 14 weeks 2 days which is super early in comparison to my pregnancy with Carson. I am worried about my ribs later though because this baby is already much more active than Carson was and he was my little gymnast and boxer. I go in for an ultrasound on Apr 19th to find out whether we are having a boy or girl. I just hope he/she cooperates especially the way he/she was kicking the midwife today with all her probes. Now to get some rest for my last exam of the week which is tomorrow. I am so exhausted from this week so I am looking forward to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment