Monday, January 2, 2012

Jan 2nd

Today was a pretty relaxing laid back day.  This morning I had to go through all of my papers from this last semester to determine what I would be keeping and what would be going into the recycling bin.  After lunch I took Carson to the swimming pool so Aaron could get some work done on a class he will be teaching at MIT.  After the pool Carson played outside with the neighbor kids and now he is inside playing with his snap circuits.  He got his snap circuit set for Christmas and after following some of the detailed projects he has moved on to experimenting on his own projects.  Now I am debating whether I should take the Christmas decorations off our tree tonight.  I feel like I just put them on so I am hesitant to take them off.  
They will have to come off by Friday night anyway because the Boy Scouts are coming to remove our tree for us on Saturday morning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment