Monday, September 28, 2009

T Minus 3 days

Well this last weekend has been amazingly busy. This always seems to happen to us. We are always busy but we have had things going on since Thursday. Thursday we had a children's day at the High Museum. Friday I had a bachelorette party to attend (which was lots of fun but exhausting). Saturday we had a playgroup party at our house. Again fun but exhausting when you are entertaining 15 to 20 people including kids. Sunday we had a wedding to attend. It was an amazing wedding. Beautiful and simple. Carson gave Aaron and I a workout though on the dance floor. Carson has a natural talent for dancing that I didn't know he had but it all came out on the dance floor. He stole the show from the bride and groom which I felt bad about but not bad enough to drag him from the dance floor. And he spent a good portion dancing with the bride. I have pictures from all of our activities which I will post later on today. I am going to get caught up on everything as we will be headed to Idaho on Thursday. Did I mention it is going to be freezing there!! And a chance for SNOW...yes SNOW on Friday or Saturday! Yikes! Even with all this we are excited to see everyone in Idaho. And so the count down continues.
T Minus 3 Days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment